Re: [ID 19991230.004] Phrack finds a major perl bug

Ronald J Kimball [rjk@linguist.dartmouth.edu] quoth:
*>
*>So where's the bug?  The only thing described here is bugs in Perl
*>programs, not in perl itself.
*>
*>I recommend that you read the perlsec documentation, which discusses security
*>issues, including all the ones mentioned on that web page.

I don't recall Phrack being the pillar of useful information...nice to see
that this hasn't changed much. Ron, you should write a point by point
reply...maybe he'll give you greets in the next issue. 'Greets to my homie
Ron' Letting stuff like this go unanswered or unaddressed perpetuates
misinformed people.

e.

References to:
ap296@torfree.net