Re: [patch 5.005_63] typo in h2xs

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 11:51:15AM -0800, Gurusamy Sarathy wrote:
> (BTW, these messages are not showing up with perl5-porters@perl.org
> on the Cc list.  I had to add it in by hand.  Did this thread originate
> in a list-to-newsgroup gateway that doesn't feed postings back to
> the list?)

Now that's interesting.  Here are the headers I see on the Helmut's
message (as seen from the UPenn gateway):

Newsgroups: perl.porters-gw
Subject: [patch 5.005_63] typo in h2xs
From: Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@numa1.igpm.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 14:23:13 +0100

As you see, there is no mention of p5p there.  Probably Helmut sends
things to the gateway, and does not remember that it is not mirrored
back to p5p (This is why I have 'F' macro for trn when I read from the
gateway).

Ilya

References to:
Gurusamy Sarathy <gsar@activestate.com>