FTP module

I am trying to find a perl module that supports prompt, mput, mget, etc.
I was using the Net::FTP module instead of piping to /usr/bsd/ftp in
order to take advantage of the Timeout feature.  However, I noticed that
prompt and mput were not supported.  I then added `use Net::Cmd` and tried
passing those arguments to `$ftp->quot()` without success.
I've heard that the MCF_FTP.pm module has what I'm looking for, but I am
unable to locate it.  Does anyone know where I can get this module or is
there a better module out there that supports prompt and mput?

Thank you
--
Curt Crandall
Programmer/Analyst