Re: id@cpan.org

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:

Executive summary: the cpan.org DNS was out of sync until a few moments
ago so 33% of the mails to @cpan.org have been bouncing. Should not
happen anymore (or when dns caches expires).

> The DNS is out of sync, doh.
>
> Nathan, Elaine, someone ... :-)

doh. Just remembered that I have su access at defender so I fixed it
myself (changed defenders named configuration to be a slave for cpan.org
because ns1.worldnet.net gets the zone from there).

Elaine, I had to bump the serial number to get ns1.worldnet.net to pick it
up right away. (So be sure to bump it more next time :-) )

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 60M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>