Re: [ID 19991229.003] perl 5.005_03 core dumps -- singal

On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 04:35:27PM -0500, london@pixelmagic.com wrote:
> > Their lazyness is nothing of our concern.
>
> hm, and I thought laziness was one of the three great vitues of a programmer.

It is a virtue of a programmer, but not in *another* programmer.  ;-)

An attempt to grant lazyness to signal-handler's programmers is
laudable in general.  But if the price is significant obfuscation of
the code base, slowing things down, and unusability in present of
XSUBs, things start to look very different.

Ilya

References to:
london@pixelmagic.com