Re: exists $foo[7] and delete $foo[7]

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Gurusamy Sarathy wrote:

> I should note that I'm not particularly attached to this going in for
> 5.6.  Maybe we should take a vote on whether we want to keep it or
> not.  I think I've already cast my vote by putting it in.  :-)

I'm in favor of this going in for 5.6.  Full hash semantics for
psuedo-hashes are necessary if they're ever going to see mainstream
use.  Excelent work.

I suppose the next question is, do we get a keys(), values() and each()
for arrays now?  Now *that* is something that should probably not go in
5.6.

-sam

References to:
Gurusamy Sarathy <gsar@activestate.com>