[ID 20000113.004] ISA not supported

Hello,
I'm trying to run a perl script that requires ftp.pl. As chat2.pl requires
socket.ph, I ran h2ph for get the perl header files but now when I try to
run my perl script again it gives me the following error:
"ISA not supported at /opt/perl/nsPerl5.004_05/lib/sys/isa_defs.ph line 95"

I check it on
http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/mailing-lists/perl5-porters/1998-09/msg00001.html
but didn't help me much, is it a bug ? And is there any work around for
this?
Regards
Manjeet