How to get PL_tmps_floor appear in libperl.so?

Hello,

I apologize for contacting this list directly with this question, I
wouldn't have done so if it wasn't urgent for me.

I got an application that is linked with libperl.so. I've compiled perl
5.005_03 with a shared libperl.so and threads, and now the application
does not find PL_tmps_floor in libperl.so any more. In fact, this symbol
does not exist in that library. I don't have the source of the
application, so I cannot tamper with it. Is there any Configure option I
can use to get that symbol in libperl.so again?

I looked at embed.pl and the resulting embedvar.h, but didn't find a clue
what to do.

Thank you very much for any pointers!

-Marek

  Marek Rouchal
  Infineon Technologies AG i.Gr.  Phone : +49 (89) 234 25849
  DAT DF DAS                      Fax   : +49 (89) 234 24477
  Balanstr. 73                    mailto:marek@hl.siemens.de
  81541 Muenchen                  PCmail:Marek.Rouchal@infineon.com