Re: possible ":method" bug/misfeature

According to Spider Boardman:
> [...] the [method] attribute is otherwise (as I understand it)
> mainly to allow future optimizations with regard to static analysis
> (especially for the compiler) regarding method calls and method
> inheritance.

That's how I see it, except that I wouldn't say "especially for the
[C] compiler".  If you meant to include the [built-in] Perl compiler,
then I agree.

PS: I should probably have chosen a word other than "ambiguous"
    for the warning.
--
Chip Salzenberg          - a.k.a. -           <chip@valinux.com>
        "He's Mr. Big of 'Big And Tall' fame."  // MST3K

References to:
Tom Christiansen <tchrist@chthon.perl.com>
Spider Boardman <spider-perl@Orb.Nashua.NH.US>