perl 5.05_63 on HPUX 11.00

I would highly appreciate if you could help me with the following problem :

I'm trying to compile perl 5.05_63 on HP9000s800 running UX 11.00.
All the details you will find in the attachments.

The file outMake is output from the make run after the libraries that make was complaining about were removed.

I do not think the libraries ( have look the line I've commented out in the config.sh file "# libs = ..." ) are real problem simply
because, at the moment the perl version 5.04 is running on the machine and I did not have any problem installing it ( except I
had to use c89 instead ANSI c compiler ) and in the config.sh for this particular version libs definition had all those libraries.

outConfig is diagnostics from <sh Config>,
outErrConfig are errors from the same run.

The reason I am trying to get perl 5.05_63 going is "large file" problem.
I've already built a set of tools ( using perl 5.04 ) for data and file manipulation and data load and update to an Oracle data base.
Large files ( 4 to 5 Gig ) I can only read and write via standard output and standard input.

Hoping You will be able to help me, with kind regards Misha Tomich.

P.S. I haven't tried gcc ( I do not have it on the machine at the moment ).

perl50563_hpux11.zip

Follow-Ups from:
Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi>