Re: [ID 19991230.004] Phrack finds a major perl bug

Hi,

Chip Salzenberg:
> Hm.  I wonder if we should address this by forbidding NUL bytes in
> sysopen() filenames.

I'm all for it. It _should_ have been caught using the taint checks which
already exist, though...
--
Matthias Urlichs  |  noris network GmbH   |   smurf@noris.de  |  ICQ: 20193661
The quote was selected randomly. Really.    |      http://www.noris.de/~smurf/