Re: [ID: 19991228.001] Problem Installing Perl/Tk

Nick:

I attempted to install Perl/Tk again this morning.
I have included the output of the following commands in the attachment:

perl Makefile.PL         => perlMakefilePL.txt
make                     => make.txt
make test                => maketest.txt

I am really getting frustrated with the amount of time it is taking me to
get Perl/Tk to work on my workstation when all the conditions appear to be
perfect on the surface.

Robert van Es

install.tar.gz

Follow-Ups from: