Re: help please with perl module automatic installer

2000-01-04-12:46:47 Andy Dougherty:
> I really don't understand the problem.  Could you explain, in excruciating
> detail, what's wrong with using $Config{'installsitelib'} and
> $Config{'installsitearch'}?

An excellent, nay superb, question.

In fact, the right answer would have to be, nothing whatsoever. Somehow --- I
can't remember how, it was weeks ago that I last tried Config.pm --- I was
unable to find the keys I needed. I recall trying to grep the values and not
finding them. Looks like I wasn't looking correctly; everything I could ever
want is in there.

Sorry to bug you all, and thanks for the quick and helpful response!

-Bennett

PGP signature

References to:
Bennett Todd <bet@rahul.net>