Re: File::Glob in failure perl5.05_63 XSLoader on OpenBSD 2.6

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Tom Christiansen wrote:

> I tried
>
> sh Configure -Doptimize='-g'

This will work, unless you are re-using your old config.sh file, which
I suspect you are.  You need to either remove the old config.sh file,
or give Configure the -O option (see Configure -h) to override a loaded
configuration file.

> sh Configure -Doptimize='-g' -S

That won't do anything useful.  The -S just extracts the various
*.SH files using the existing config.sh file.

The quickest way to do what you want is

    edit config.sh (put -g in optimize and -DDEBUGGING in ccflags, if
			that's what you want)
    sh Configure -S
    make depend
    make

> Now I'm doing it the hard way.  Walk slowly through the
> questions until it's time to say &-d.

Well, I do agree that's usually the fastest way to get your job done,

    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu
    Dept. of Physics
    Lafayette College, Easton PA 18042

References to: