Re: Perlbug bug?

Rob,

> On the page http://bugs.perl.org/pbdb.cgi it says if I want to submit a
> new bug to the perlbug
> database, I should send it to perlbug@perl.org. I did so, and got the
> same message back with the
> title "perlbug BOUNCE: 'Better English'". What am I doing wrong, here?
As per the returned mail that you quote:

<snip>
>   BOUNCE: addressed to perlbug but with no 'perl' in body

Hope this helps (I've always wanted to say that :-)

Seriously, the idea is that 'perl' in the body is a better condition for
a perlbug report than tying to a deep and dark message from the perlbug
program itself.  It cuts out an awful lot of spam.

Ciao
--
Richard Foley
richard@rfi.net