Re: Documentation bug

Rob,

> The comments on the page http://bugs.perl.org/pbdb.cgi?req=spec do not
> mention that, in order to register a bug with the perlbug database via
> email, you must use the "perlbug" function provided with modern Perl
> releases.
That's because you don't have to.

As per the documentation, that you quote, an email to 'perlbug@perl.org'
will set of a new bug, with the proviso that the system expects some
indication that it's dealing with something other than spam, (there's a
lot of it about).

The way we do this is to expect 'perl' in the body of the message, as
per the docs, and mentioned in the email, when any message is bounced.

Ciao
--
Richard Foley
richard@rfi.net