Re: Easier building of Perl

Johan Vromans (lists.p5p):
>As I see it, the major advantage is not readability/maintainability,
>but the fact that in the case there's an existsing installation, most
>of these things do not need to be dynamically determined.

For your information, the crazyperl thingy builds with *no* configure
stage at all on POSIX systems. Which is nice.

For existing installations we really ought to grok perl -V, I suppose.
$can_of_worms->open();

--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offence.