Re: PbDb (perlbug database): CALL FOR COMMENTS

Richard and Joy Foley writes:
: You'll all be glad to know, having not heard from me for a while, that the
: perlbug database has undergone a fairly serious re-hack, with the aim of
: making it a bit more generic, maintainable, installable, debug-able :-\,
: etc.

I think this is very important work.  Thanks!

:     Other, polite and not too many, suggestions anyone?

I don't think all that many people are familiar or comfortable with
SQL wildcards.  Perhaps you could translate *-style to %-style.

: Ciao - shorter than 'Aufwiedersehen'

Bye is even shorter.  :-)

Larry

Follow-Ups from: