Re: exists $foo[7] and delete $foo[7]

 > Currently my choices are these:
 >
 >   1. remove exists/delete support for arrays, keep them for pseudo-hashes
 >      (pseudo-hashes will still remain experimental)
 >   2. remove exists/delete support for arrays, and remove/deprecate
 >      pseudo-hashes altogether

I'm in brisk mood.  2.  I'm so disgusted by the current pseudohash API
that I don't think it should live.  I'm sorry if people have already
written books about it (hi, Damian :-) -- and I'm sorry that I somehow
missed the discussion in the past that lead into pseudohashes becoming
implemented.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen