Re: CPAN is getting too big

Sam Tregar [sam@tregar.com] quoth:
*>
*>Do CPAN authors actually have the ability to delete from their
*>directories?  There's some stuff in mine I'd like to get rid of...  A
*>mistake in the name of a certain tar.gz results in people picking up a
*>really old version every now and then.

Yes, and I double checked just to be sure I wasn't remembering
incorrectly. There is a 'delete files' link on the main menu.

e.

References to:
Elaine -HFB- Ashton <elaine@chaos.wustl.edu>
Sam Tregar <sam@tregar.com>